Don't just take our word for it...
There have been a few weddings at the Croft now, so we thought it would be nice to ask them what they thought of it after the event. Here's what they wrote:
Donna & Andrew
"We really did have the best weekend of our lives. Half of the fun was setting up the day before with all of our friends and family, we loved getting everyone involved in that and everyone got stuck in to help which was great. So many people have told us it was the best wedding they've ever been to - they may just be saying that, but we obviously completely agree! I think people didn't entirely know what to expect and they were all very pleasantly surprised when they arrived and saw how amazing the venue was."
Nicola & Kevin
"Just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all. We had the best day ever, everyone said how much they enjoyed it and how different it was to your conventional wedding (something we definitely did not want!) What a beautiful setting and so rustic. We had so much help from friends and family, it would not have been as special as it was without them.
I would do it all again tomorrow! Forever will I hold the memories :-)"
Catherine & Matthew
"We have fond memories and lots of wonderful pictures! As for feedback:
- So many of our guests commented on how lovely and perfect the venue was!
- We chose Comrie Croft as you could get married outside, there was accommodation for about 70 people and because of its beautiful setting. It was like our own little wedding festival and very safe for children.
- We love the area & the views!
- We loved how helpful you and Fee were and how fab all your staff were too - we especially loved meeting Colin!
- We loved how the setting made everyone feel relaxed and happy.
- We liked having free reign as to what we did and not being constricted (like we may have been in some fancy, stuffy hotel!)
- Toilets closer to the katas and solar power would be good (I believe you already have this planned).
- I'd love to see a group for people who got married at the Comrie/are planning to get married at Comrie to share ideas (maybe on facebook).
- Our guests loved the pig and the chickens!"
Neil & Kathleen
"Too many positives it's hard to pick some.
- You are left alone and no one interrupts and so feels a lot more familiar. This helps guests feel more relaxed. Especially as Kathleen's parents came from Germany and spoke almost no English.
- Free choice of caterers and suggestions if required.
- Very good communication by email and telephone.
- Allowing visits to the site prior to the wedding. We only visited 3 times but each time we didn't feel we were any hassle and allowed to look around and measure up rooms etc. It might be an idea for the future to be able to provide couples with technical plans of the rooms/barn to allow planning for space/tables/electrics etc."