Biking and Hiking
Comrie Croft is fast becoming the mountain biking and hiking destination for Perthshire and beyond. Where else can you...
- Connect into 87+ km of beauitiful walks and bike routes in the Crieff - Comrie paths network. Find details of the best here.
- Walk the 4 way-marked 'squirrel trails' at Comrie Croft
- Climb 43 munros (Scottish mountains over 3,000 ft) within an hour's drive and one (Ben Chonzie) from the door - see footage from our friends at Munro Drone.
- Hire bikes from Comrie Croft Bikes. They can deliver and also do bike sales, guiding, service and repairs and friendly assistance
- Have amazing free fun on the mountain bike skills park and pump track
- Be challenged by the 16km of free hand-crafted blue, red and black single track trails.
- Use the facilities including a bike wash, showers (small charge), toilets and car parking
- Finish off with a relaxing lunch or tea/coffee and amazing cakes at the Tea Garden
Remember - if you are looking for bike hire or anything to do with bikes then visit our friends at Comrie Croft Bikes.