You may also want to refer to questions other couples have previously asked.
We want you to feel at home and have an amazing time. We just ask that you think about scheduling your day earlier rather than later. Although you'll probably feel like you have the place to yourselves there are a couple of staff households living onsite and further away there are neighbours and there could be folk camping not so far away. The cut off time for all music is therefore 11pm. After that lower level sound is ok (e.g. chatting around the courtyard fire). Your consideration is appreciated.
Return of hired in equipment
Please let us know if you are leaving any hired-in equipment for collection after you depart.
After your wedding all decorations (including plants/greenery) should be taken down and away with you unless agreed with us beforehand. The nearest major recycling facilities are by Crieff.
Please do recycle as much as you can. We have recycling facilities for everything, provided the quantities are limited!
Check-in and Check-out
- Accommodation check-in is 3pm.
- Barn and/or meeting room access is often possible from first thing in the morning - please check with us beforehand.
- Check-out from the bedroom areas is 10.30am.
- Check-out from all other areas including the barn is 1pm. You are welcome to stay and enjoy the Tea Garden and trails for as long as you like!
- First of all check availability.
- Then confirm your preferred dates are still available.
- Come and visit! We'll be delighted to show you around any time we don't have a group staying - on weekends that tends to mean Sundays from 3pm or during the week at somepoint.
- Place a provisional booking.
- Confirm your booking with a deposit (our payment terms are flexible though payment in full is always required by one month before your wedding).
As soon as you book to be married at Comrie Croft you should contact Registration of Births, Deaths and Marriages Services, Perth and Kinross Council at 5 High Street, Perth PH1 5JS. Tel: 01738 475121 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.