All the essentials included...
- Exclusive use of Steading and Farmhouse accommodation for your guests (sleep up to 74)
- Exclusive use of heated Cow Shed within the courtyard
- Exclusive use of Barn with a range of atmospheric lighting
- Exclusive use of south-facing courtyard with log fire pit and BBQ
- A getting ready room - just that little bit more special than the rest of our hostel rooms.
- Use of moveable pew seating for up to 100
- Use of 200 matching chairs
- Use of tables with space for at least 150 diners
- Use of beautiful outdoor spaces for ceremony
- BYOB - no corkage charges
- Information, liaison and planning visits
What's NEW in 2017
- Cloakroom facilities
- Heated barn-style function room - The Cow Shed (as a back-up in case of bad weather) with plenty of character
- Bridal Room - including a full length mirror, electricity for the very important hair-straightener/curl iron and dressing table
- Improved accessibility - new ramp from courtyard into steading
- New washroom facilities within courtyard
- WiFi in the barn
- 180 matching chairs
- Larger courtyard space as the bike shop and workshop will be moved
- Available May - Sept
- 2 nights £4,900 (Sun-Thu nights) or
- 2 nights including a Friday or Saturday £6,900
- Additional nights only £1,500
- Available Mar-Apr and Oct
- 2 nights £3,900 (Sun-Thu nights) or
- 2 nights including a Friday or Saturday £5,900
- Additional nights only £1,250
- Available Nov-Feb, excluding New Year
- 2 nights £2,900 (Sun-Thu nights) or
- 2 nights including a Friday or Saturday £3,900
- Additional nights only £900
- A Nordic Kata for your wedding night or extra guests.
- Camping pitches (if you are block booking pitches we charge the equivalent of 3 adults per pitch).
- Distinctive local suppliers for other things you might need such as space-heating, catering, a band or photographer.
- An outside fire. Wood, fire-lighters, kindling and matches are available from our shop.